Cloudnine EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cloudnine EU

The official guild forum for Mabinogi guild, Cloudnine.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» 2016 CLOUDNINE
Anyone wanna play LoL with me? EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 3:53 am by Tenrai

» Tenrai's Statement
Anyone wanna play LoL with me? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:45 am by Pazu

» So... what now?
Anyone wanna play LoL with me? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:11 pm by Tenrai

» G16S2 data from KR
Anyone wanna play LoL with me? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:38 pm by Pazu

» Game suggestion thread
Anyone wanna play LoL with me? EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:11 am by Pazu

» Post Your Everyday Random Screenshots.
Anyone wanna play LoL with me? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:06 am by Limerance

» Server Statuses
Anyone wanna play LoL with me? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:05 am by Icejoker

» Lurker of the Mabination.
Anyone wanna play LoL with me? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:32 am by Pazu

» Ban the user above you.
Anyone wanna play LoL with me? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:29 pm by Icejoker

Anyone wanna play LoL with me?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pazu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Pazu

Anyone wanna play LoL with me? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone wanna play LoL with me?   Anyone wanna play LoL with me? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:26 am

My irl friend kind of dragged me to it... but now he doesnt log in that often so I´m pretty lonely and frustrated of PUGs. Soooo if youre bored, add Limpputhesecond in Nordic&East : D
Back to top Go down
Icejoker
Admin/ vice leader
Icejoker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna play LoL with me?   Anyone wanna play LoL with me? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:09 am

never played it before... not my type of game sorry :V
Back to top Go down
http://cloudnineeu.weebly.com
Sovereign
Established Member
Established Member
Sovereign

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna play LoL with me?   Anyone wanna play LoL with me? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:18 pm

I would if I still lived in Europe, and even now, if it weren't for the time difference but my ping might as well be Over 9000 ._.
Back to top Go down
Pazu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Pazu

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna play LoL with me?   Anyone wanna play LoL with me? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:31 am

Icejoker wrote:

Have you played anything of "that type"? since before my friend succeeded to force me to play it (not being able to play mabi was a big factor though) I was like "no way Im never gonna play that crappy game."
Back to top Go down
Icejoker
Admin/ vice leader
Icejoker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna play LoL with me?   Anyone wanna play LoL with me? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:27 am

Pazu wrote:
Icejoker wrote:

Have you played anything of "that type"? since before my friend succeeded to force me to play it (not being able to play mabi was a big factor though) I was like "no way Im never gonna play that crappy game."

i tried bloodline champions, and i know its not even simmilar game but it have the same aspects... each match starts on lvl1... you gotta lvl up on the go, ever time you make new game you are on lvl1*the frustrating bit for me* im not a fan of strategy games, even though its not technically a strategy game xD its Dota isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Pazu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Pazu

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna play LoL with me?   Anyone wanna play LoL with me? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Well I´ve never played Dota but I guess theyre pretty similar :U and even when your champion starts at lvl 1 your "summoner" (=your profile) gains permanent levels which is only good for additional masteries and rune slots but still, its progress : D

But it´s really to hard to convince anyone a game is good if they refuse to give it a try, so, you could try a game or 2 against bots and see if you enjoy it ~_~
Back to top Go down
Icejoker
Admin/ vice leader
Icejoker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna play LoL with me?   Anyone wanna play LoL with me? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:38 pm

erm... ok you convinced me i give it a try gimme a link to download im too lazy to search e.e
Back to top Go down
Pazu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Pazu

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna play LoL with me?   Anyone wanna play LoL with me? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:48 pm

erm... this is the one i get from download (says redownload to me) does it work for you? and remember, nordic&east if you wanna kick ass with me :3
Back to top Go down
Icejoker
Admin/ vice leader
Icejoker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna play LoL with me?   Anyone wanna play LoL with me? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:18 am

sorry for the long wait... i will start downloading it right now, but tell me how will i find you?

PS: hopefully i will be able to play with you tomorrow at around afternoon time^~^
Back to top Go down
Pazu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Pazu

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna play LoL with me?   Anyone wanna play LoL with me? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:29 pm

hmm... I think you found me already : D or I got a buddy request from someone completely random o_o I have the whole day so just tell me on skype/see if im online when youre ready.
Back to top Go down
Mythos
Mythos

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna play LoL with me?   Anyone wanna play LoL with me? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:55 am

I'm always up for a round of LoL, though you noobs are no match for me 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna play LoL with me?   Anyone wanna play LoL with me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna play LoL with me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloudnine EU :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: