Cloudnine EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cloudnine EU

The official guild forum for Mabinogi guild, Cloudnine.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» 2016 CLOUDNINE
Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 3:53 am by Tenrai

» Tenrai's Statement
Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:45 am by Pazu

» So... what now?
Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:11 pm by Tenrai

» G16S2 data from KR
Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:38 pm by Pazu

» Game suggestion thread
Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:11 am by Pazu

» Post Your Everyday Random Screenshots.
Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:06 am by Limerance

» Server Statuses
Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:05 am by Icejoker

» Lurker of the Mabination.
Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:32 am by Pazu

» Ban the user above you.
Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:29 pm by Icejoker

Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rox
Established Member
Established Member
Rox

Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) Empty
PostSubject: Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars)   Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:53 pm

This thread will show you how to use Mabinogi Simulator 2
After you learn how to use it FEEL FREE TO POST ANY PICTURES
Examples
Your dream char,Media resembling chars and NAKED FERGHUSES

The site itself is mostly in Japanese ,But Don't worry I will try to help us much As I can by providing pictures.

Link to site will be at deepest part of my post

REQUIREMENTS TO USE

Internet Explorer

Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) Guide_12

Try entering the site with something other than Internet Explorer (Chrome Recommended)
I also show how to make a snapshot of your char

Oh,And the 2nd Thing will Auto open Internet Explorer and proceed to launching the app

Opened Explorer? Lets proceed what you do next is

Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) Guide_13

The general tools of the sim are for you to discover ,But note that weapons and facial features are in Japanese so you will have to scroll down to find what you want :D

If it works try It out (duh) And post your creations here

Found Mistakes?Contact me
Something not working?Contact me
Contact me?CONTACT ME

Le link http://labo.erinn.biz/cs/top.php

No harm in clicking on one of the presets then turning them into your own

NUFF SAID

Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) Genera10
General PedoDonut

Post your own shizz after the beep

beep
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Anrui
Established Member
Established Member
Anrui

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars)   Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:03 pm

Oh crap... is Internet Explorer absolutely necessary?
Cuz I have Google Chrome :/
Back to top Go down
Pazu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Pazu

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars)   Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:33 pm

I used to use this until everything changed to japanese >.< I think I found simulator in english but I havent checked it out yet.
Back to top Go down
Rox
Established Member
Established Member
Rox

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars)   Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:31 pm

Anrui wrote:
Well not a big problem Though I am not entirely sure That you require Internet Explorer except the fact that you get a note saying that you must open it (Internet Explorer) Not too much to understand in a different language site -_-
Back to top Go down
Icejoker
Admin/ vice leader
Icejoker

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars)   Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:37 am

Rox wrote:
Anrui wrote:
Well not a big problem Though I am not entirely sure That you require Internet Explorer except the fact that you get a note saying that you must open it (Internet Explorer) Not too much to understand in a different language site -_-

i dont think using IE just for simulating your character is that terrible thing as you making it sound anrui. i been using it for a while now and i didnt have any problem with it o.o on IE
Back to top Go down
http://cloudnineeu.weebly.com
Icejoker
Admin/ vice leader
Icejoker

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars)   Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:47 am

Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) Icejok10 Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) Icejok11 Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) Icejok12 Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) Icejok13 Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) Icejok14 Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) Icejok15 Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) Icejok16 Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) Uurri_10 Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) Uurri_11 Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) Uurri10

someee ones i made right now with different robes owo i gonna add more and more to them because i like to do it alottt as you can see ;-;

*btw Thumbnails click on them for higher res*
Back to top Go down
Anrui
Established Member
Established Member
Anrui

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars)   Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:05 am

Icejoker wrote:
Rox wrote:
Anrui wrote:

i dont think using IE just for simulating your character is that terrible thing as you making it sound anrui. i been using it for a while now and i didnt have any problem with it o.o on IE

I know its not terrible Ice, cuz in case you've forgotten thats how I made my forum avatar. It's just that I can't remember if ive uninstalled internet explorer or not.
Back to top Go down
Pazu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Pazu

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars)   Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:40 am

You can discredit my first post, now equipment names are in english for me again too.
Back to top Go down
Rox
Established Member
Established Member
Rox

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars)   Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:43 am

Um there is an English one but character doesn't load
http://mabinogi.or.tl/pmcs/v4/
Back to top Go down
Pazu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Pazu

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars)   Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:05 am

Yeah, my problem just was that when I last used to one you linked originally the equipment names had turned all japanese. When I first posted I didn´t even bother to check your link so...my own mistake, really.
Back to top Go down
Icejoker
Admin/ vice leader
Icejoker

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars)   Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:13 am

tbh the only thing that is NOT translated in english at the moment are the Weapons o.o
Back to top Go down
Rox
Established Member
Established Member
Rox

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars)   Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:40 pm

lol the weapons are a drag I hate how they are completely different in between left and right hand -.- at least they have some kind of categories to divide the equips

Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) Dream_10 Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) Mage_d10Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) Melee_10Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) Range_10
Back to top Go down
Pazu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Pazu

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars)   Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:43 pm

I´d have loads of images I could share but they´re resembling a friend so Im not gonna upload those anywhere (and with my other pics I´m just too lazy) but here´s one I´ve uploaded before, enjoy : D even when it´s almost exactly what my char looked like when it was still male

Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) NPC_1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars)   Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mabinogi Simulator (How to+Your chars)
Page 1 of 1